- Freshly polished patent leather pumps – Check!
- Silky sheer control top panty hose – Check!
- Perfectly pressed black suit – Check!
- Creamy white blouse with large shoulder pads – Check!
- And, pearl earrings, of course – Check!
Sounding Off on Real-Life B2B Marketing Mistakes, Missteps and Miracles
The professional services firm marketing model was a whole lot simpler in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Envision the professional services marketer on an imaginary island pumping out collateral, ordering business papers, sending out direct mail and pulling together proposals. Most of their work could be done relatively independently much to the delight of the billable professional. Lawyers, accountants, engineers and architects, were only too happy to remain focused on client work and attend the occasional networking event, leaving the marketing staff to do its thing.Read More